Use the following steps to rent Doug’s South Lake Tahoe Cabin:
1) Check to see if the time frame you want is available by consulting our online availability
2) Print out the rental agreement on your printer. If you don’t have adobe acrobat, go to www.adobe.com and download your free copy.
3) Make out a check for $400 made payable to: Doug Coatney
4) If you’d like to pay by visa or debit you can do so on airbnb.com and vrbo.com the rates are slightly more to cover the service charge.
5) Send the rental agreement, and the check to:
- Doug Coatney
- 59 Donna Adelle Ct
- San Jose, CA 95127
- Scan or take a photo of the completed rental agreement signature page and
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Make sure you completely fill out the signature page and include the days you want as well as a return address and phone number we can reach you at.
6) We strongly recommend that you use FEDEX or UPS overnight to guarantee that your check gets here as soon as possible. We do not guarantee reservations until we receive a check and sometimes checks do pass in the mail.
7) If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call at (408) 493-5070.